Saturday, 24 August 2013

update


hello lovelies.
so i have been gone for about two months and in that time period so much has happened, although i will wait to reveal some of those things.
biggest thing is - my jaw surgery, my face is finally starting to look more normal with most of the swelling gone, although my facial shape is now rounder because of how my jaw was moved. This wasn't somethig i expected so has come as quite a shock and is still not something i'm used to. Can you imagine waking up one morning and looking in the mirror to have a different face? It feels weird and unnatural, and un-me, however i am starting to become more accepting of the idea because I can't change it now. Luckily my jaw and teeth alignment has had fantastic results and my orthodontist is thrilled. Apparently my braces will be off in a few months (most likely before i'm 18 which is exciting!!).

x g.

9 comments:

  1. Wow, so beautiful! ♥

    With love,
    http://pancakesandphotographs.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. COOL blog!!! Beautiful photos: )I greet: )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, very cool post!! I really like your blog :)

    http://ifiimb.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I noticed you hadn't posted many look, so I thought I would check your blog! I'm really interested about your surgery because I need it too! Did you have and underbite? I have a bad overbite and will be having my surgery in about a year. Hope it has continued to work out well :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Carmen, I started to reply but it ended up super long and perhaps a bit personal to post on here - I sent you a message on Google+ asking for you email c:

      Delete