Saturday, 15 June 2013

shadow puppets

wearing - batwing sleeved jumper: sheinside, skater skirt: cotton on, red stockings: mother, boots: big w

Afternoon all, I am currently taking my quiet time before next week at school (2 performances) and before my jaw surgery on the 24th. I went for a lovely walk to a dam wall/ park with my mother this morning which I have decided is where I would like to have a picnic for my 18th birthday later this year.

Recently in the mail I received this jumper and another one (which is quite similar) which I ordered from sheinside. They were both one size fits all which had me worried, and especially when I first tried on this jumper I was quite disappointed because it just looked like a stretched jumper, however in only a matter of hours I adapted to it and have fallen in love with the soft fabric! Because it is a big fit and very loose, at times the bottom hem gapes weirdly which is a bit annoying, however this large loose-ness also allows for layering underneath. Tucking it into a skirt sadly didn't work due to the bat wing sleeves, because whenever I moved my arms it pulled the jumper right out.Overall I do really like this jumper though because it is SO COSY, which is perfect for the current winter weather.

x g.

16 comments:

  1. this is soo pretty! love that it was nearly dark outside when you took these photos, this creates such a special atmosphere <3

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :)

      It was actually around mid-day, however the weather was very overcast which created the lovely blue/grey tones. But also the sun was peeping out through the clouds every now and again which gave these lovely light patches here and there.

      Delete
  2. Man I really love this dark key tone
    in these pictures! Nice outfit, that
    chucky jumper looks so comfy! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :D oh my gosh it is!!

      Delete
  3. The jumper looks amazing but I am really just in love with the photos - so dark and romantic!

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw, thank you.
      I have been told before that the dark style of photos has become a trademark because I do it so often.

      Delete
  4. The photos says it all.. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow your photos are beautiful! I really like the contrast of them! Also love your outfit,
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos are beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this so much, the dark atmosphere ties the outfit together perfectly<3

    ReplyDelete