Wednesday, 1 May 2013

moon trance

I apologise for my lack of posting, however my studies and theatre production have been requiring a bit more time recently. My theatre production 'Never Neverland' with MISFIT Theatre performs this week (Thursday, Friday & Saturday) and we have tech run tonight, which is exciting and nerve-racking, but wish me luck??

In other turns of events, I met up with a theatre friend who I haven't seen in 4 years which was lovely, I played innuendo bingo with some friends which was ridiculous and I sat in the live audience for the taping of the trivia quiz show '31 Questions'. Busy, but lovely times as of recently. Also The other day I went for a lovely walk with my friend Rhys and got snap happy, but had a really nice turnout of photos which I am quite proud of. I find that when I organise photoshoots I get so nervous and feel this pressure to do well and take fantastic photos, but just taking photos randomly is what i enjoy most.

x g.

8 comments:

  1. These photos are magical! I'm in love with your blog x

    - Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. c: the word magical makes my smile enormous.

      Delete
  2. Really awesome photos, you really have a knack for taking cool pictures! xxxx

    Render Sublime

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are so beautiful! Keep posting your photos! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you x hopefully i will have some time soon after these school assessments to take some snaps.

      Delete
  4. love your blog , these photos are lovely , i know what u mean, random photos are always the best! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you x
      planning is sometimes necessary, but just to formal for the flow of creativity. I rather it be an organic thing that just happens.

      Delete