Sunday, 14 April 2013

miss hansel



wearing - Black lace-up ankle boots: Target, Vintage style pants w/ suspenders: Target, Butterfly top: Kmart, Bowler hat: Dangerfield



Evening all,
I thought I would quickly post this look before I go to bed! I was feeling a little boyish today which called for the pants with suspenders :) However, the last time these were worn was by my male friend for a Hansel & Gretel photoshoot I did last year, so now wearing them after a guy felt a little funny.

Whilst taking these photos, after about 5-10 minutes one dog started barking, and then another, and another etc. Neighbours started coming out onto the street and I have to apologise (so awkward!), but I wasn't about to leave because I hadn't finished taking my photos yet!! It is hard to take my own photos with a tripod and self timer because I keep running back and forth to check the lighting (the clouds kept going over the sun which made my settings temperamental) and my pose. I wish someone could just take photos for me! ... but i am pretty fussy.

School starts back tomorrow = aka a 5:30am wakeup = time for bed! Adios c:

x g.
Also lastly, here is a photo of the guy wearing my pants: oh golly, these pants shall never be the same.

36 comments:

  1. such a cool look! love your dungarees <3 the photography is really good too, must be so hard using a tripod! i get my little sister to take mine :p xx
    thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you c: I do the best I can, and sometimes con my mother into taking photos (but that is a rare occurence)

      Delete
  2. such a great look, love the trousers and the hat (:



    FASHIONARTED
    http://www.fashionarted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :)
      ahh i love your blog! c:

      Delete
  3. You take great pictures! The outfit is amazing too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!!! c: eeee i always like to hear that people like my photos. makes me more happy than outfit comments ^__^

      Delete
  4. love the suspenders, so cute!

    xx fameliquorlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the same problem with my tripod and self-timer, it gets really frustrating!
    Anyway, I love your outfit! It is supercute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The woes of those who don't have people to take their photos!
      thank you c:

      Delete
  6. Pretty cool shots and lovely look <3

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goshhh!!! This is adorable, love everything about this outfit! X

    follow me back hehe

    www.lovelikecinnamon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you!! Followed you back c:

      Delete
  8. Awesome look! I'm in love with your style :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Your blog is wonderful by the way x

      Delete
  9. Hey!! Nice blog and love this outfit!! Are you interested of following each other?? Just leave us a comment to let us know! Thanx
    http://outfitandabit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you & definitely! You have a wicked blog.

      Delete
  10. Gorgeous photos and I love your overalls :)
    Your blog is great too, going back to check out past posts now!
    Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin'??

    Kendra
    xx

    www.stoleninspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the look and i want so badly a hat like that!!!!!!
    Big kisses dear
    Ylenia

    www.wallofstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! Bowler hats, top hats, zoot hats. I just love them!!

      Delete
  12. Haha, I dress like this when I forget to do my laundry and end up having to borrow my boyfriend's clothes - and for some strange reason it makes me feel really sexy. I love the suspenders! This makes me want a pair too!

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Suspenders are fantastic! I love guys clothing and the way it hangs on female bodies.

      Delete
  13. lovely outfit

    http://thevulgariangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your outfit! Shall we follow? let me know XSE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you x and checked out your blog, but not my style of posts sorry.

      Delete
  15. You're so gorg!!! :) Plus, I love your outfit :)

    ninaalvia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're so lovely! Love your blog btw

      x g.
      http://pearlveins.blogspot.com

      Delete
  16. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.
      your comment is so simple, but makes me smile tremendously.

      Delete
  17. Cool blog! I just started following you.

    -Laura
    foxtrailz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete